Applications for Road Running League 2015/16 are now open!
Races consist of the following:
The participation fee for all the category races is €25 and can be paid online. Please make sure that the club membership renewal fee (€15) is also paid prior to the first league race.
- Seniors born 1996 or before
- Juniors born 1997, 1998
- Intermediates born 1998, 1999
Classification (Scoring System):
An overall individual classification for Seniors and Juniors will be compiled as follows:
- The first runner to finish each race scores one point, second place two points; third placethree points; and so on. All of the competing runners who finish are ranked andscored in this manner.
- The final overall score of each individual is then determined by totaling the points ofeach race. The athlete with the lowest total is declared the winner.
- In order to be eligible for the final classification an athlete must run at least four out ofthe five league races.