Applications for Road Running League 2016/17 are now open!
Races consist of the following:
The participation fee for all the category races is €25 and can be paid online. Please make sure that the club membership renewal fee (€15) is also paid prior to the first league race since application will NOT be valid otherwise.
- Seniors born 1997 or before
- Juniors born 1998, 1999
- Intermediates born 2000, 2001
- (categories are as for year 2017)
Classification (Scoring System):
An overall individual classification for Seniors and Juniors will be compiled as follows:
- The first runner to finish each race scores one point, second place two points; third placethree points; and so on. All of the competing runners who finish are ranked andscored in this manner.
- The final overall score of each individual is then determined by totaling the points ofeach race. The athlete with the lowest total is declared the winner.
- In order to be eligible for the final classification an athlete must run at least four out ofthe five league races.
We are currently taking orders for our new kit. Would be great to see most of you wearing our new colours. Contact us to preorder yours now!